The All Star Raffle is back!
It’s time for one of our biggest fundraisers! We will be selling raffle tickets at the cost of $10 per ticket. We ask each student to sell 10 tickets. Participation is voluntary! However, the more tickets we sell, the more funds we can raise for SMSS.
Ticket sales will run from September 23 – November 30, 2020.
The first drawing will take place on Tuesday, December 1.
All Raffle Tickets can be purchased online at
as we are selling tickets online this year!
Each school day in December, a $100 winner will be drawn two times! From December 16 through December 18, three tickets will be drawn, including the Grand Prize of $1,000 on December 18th. Then we will wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!
All raffle tickets will be placed in the large raffle drum from which the winning tickets will be drawn every day in December. The drum is designed so that each ticket placed has an equal chance to be drawn. Winning tickets will be returned to the drum for future draws! All winners will be announced online within 24 hours. Winners will receive payment by check starting the following week. Valid identification will be required to claim your prize. Winners must be 18 years of age to win, except students currently enrolled at Saint Mary Star of the Sea School.
* Each student who sells 10 raffle tickets in the first 8 days receives a free ice cream from the cafeteria at lunchtime.
* Each student who sells 20 raffle tickets gets a free ice cream from the cafeteria once a week for a month!
* Each student who sells 30 raffle tickets gets a free ice cream from the cafeteria once a week for a month, and a bag full of prizes.
* Each student who sells 50 raffle tickets gets a free ice cream from the cafeteria once a week for a month, a bag full of prizes, and receives free dress once a week for a month!
* The first class with 100% participation gets a pizza party on the pier for lunch!
*The first student to sell 100 raffle tickets gets to be “Principal for a Day” and will also receive all the other prizes!
Good Luck and Sell for Saint Mary’s!